Jasmine Di Milo's Spring 2010 Collection

Like a breath of fresh air.
While looking through the sparse number of Spring 2010 RTW collections on Style.com, I wasn't really expecting anything fantastic. That's when I came across Jasmine Di Milo's collection. This is the most diverse collection of clothing I've ever seen in my life; Leather skirts, 60s inspired dresses, floral swimwear, casual tees, spaghetti strap dresses, nude one pieces, boat neck sweaters, off the shoulder tops, a beautiful chiffon dress, matte metallic party dresses, more diverse swimwear, and so much more. Going through the collection, every time I moved to the next piece it felt like I was looking at a completely different designers garment. It's often that designers use the same visual pattern for half of their collection, and then the other half are safe solid colored pieces. This was something new and different, and all the clothes were ABSOLUTELY stunning.